On 23/11/2009, at 16:13, Bruno Martin wrote:
> Compiling unison-aqua 2.27.57-1008 fails under 10.5. Details follows
> (compilation log).
> Any idea?

Hello, Bruno. I've noticed that all Unison versions -- including the
latest stable upstream release which I intend to commit to Fink --
have a problem with the Ocaml glue when building the native version,
but I haven't been able to fix that yet. Thanks for the report, though.

Cheers,

--
monipol
http://finkers.wordpress.com

Submitting a Fink bug report? Read this:
http://www.finkproject.org/doc/netiquette/index.php
http://finkers.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/bug-reports/