On Jun 25, 2010, at 5:00 PM, Laine Lee wrote:

> On 6/25/10 2:15 PM, "Daniel Johnson" <daniel.johnso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I can't duplicate this on 10.6.4 x86_64. Do you have
>> /usr/local/lib/libbz2.dylib file? That could cause this issue.
>>
>> Daniel
>
> Yes, I have it, but moving /usr/local/lib out of the way didn't remedy the
> build problem.

What about moving all of /usr/local out of the way? compress-raw-bzip2-pm5100
is somehow trying to use the wrong libbz2 on your system, and /usr/local is the
most logical source for it. Having ANYTHING in /usr/local can cause all kinds
of problems for fink packages because it's in the default compiler search path.

Daniel