Op 14 jul 2010, om 15:28 heeft Alexander Hansen het volgende geschreven:

> On 7/14/10 8:19 AM, Sjors Gielen wrote:
>> Hi Martin,
>>
>> The new version of cmake 2.8.2-1 you uploaded a while ago, doesn't build
>> here.
>
> "here" being what platform? What Xcode version?
>
> I decided to wait until bugreporting it because it looked like a problem
> everybody would have so it would be fixed right away, but it hasn't yet.
>>

> It worked here. (10.5.8/i386, Xcode 3.1.4).  Possibly on my 10.6 setups,
> too, but I don't have that disk here to check.

That's interesting. Thanks for trying. I'm on 10.6.3, x86, with AFAIK the Xcode
version from 10.6:
i686-apple-darwin10-gcc-4.2.1 (GCC) 4.2.1 (Apple Inc. build 5659)

Problem is, apparantly, that HAVE_WCSCPY and HAVE_WCSLEN are undefined, while
they do exist in my wchar.h. Does this ring any bell of earlier bugs, or so? I
can do some tests regarding cmake, but if you already know what's probably
wrong, that saves me some time :)

Sjors

(PS I will do the apt fixes soon, as I just came back from akademy.)