Hi Matthias,

I'm happy to see there's a bunch of avr-*.info packages in Fink, but there
seems to be a problem with them. In the new dpkg in my experimental,
`install-info` has changed to its GNU counterpart, which is more anal about
page names. For example, your gcc package contains this:

  InstallScript: <<
    [..] # provided by fink's gcc
    rm -fr  %i/share/man/man7
    # prefix info files with avr-
    for i in $(ls %i/share/info/*info); do mv $i %i/share/info/avr-${i##*/};done
  <<
  InfoDocs: avr-cpp.info avr-cppinternals.info avr-gcc.info avr-gccint.info

However, because you only move the files, but don't change the names of the
pages _inside_ the infofiles, install-info gives errors like this one:

  install-info: menu item `Gas' already exists, for file `as'

This is, of course, because Fink already installed an `as` infofile, and that
one conflicts with the new one, despite the different file name. The
alternative "pretty" solution is to change the InstallScript to, next to
renaming the files, also changing the page names in the files. But considering
that the installed files will then be pretty much the same as their "normal
arch" counterparts already installed by Fink, and you're already removing the
manpages for the same reason, I propose also removing the infofiles. If you're
OK with that, I've attached two infofiles where the problems have been fixed
(and the revision is bumped). I can also commit them for you if you want. :)

Thanks,
Sjors