Am 4.3.2012 um 21:48 schrieb Dominique Dhumieres:

> updating to inkscape-0.48.3.1-1 failed with

On my Leopard G4 system inkscape would need hundreds of extra packages, some
like boost would need a week or two to compile. And then Leopard is at EOD –
End Of Disk. Last weekend GCC 4.6.3 could not be installed first because of
missing disk space. Then I removed some applications... (hoping that
TimeMachine will work and restore them without unnecessary language support)
Removing cache files could be another option to go.

I'm going to leave the check for some later time, maybe until next month.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the
universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
                – Bill Watterson, in his comic strip Calvin and Hobbes