On 5/28/12 3:41 PM, Richard Miles wrote:
> I have not heard anything from you on this issue. right click not
> accepted by X11 window managers!
> What can I do to fix this issue?

I'll send you a refund.

1)  I don't, in fact, get paid for this.
2)  It was 24 hours, on a holiday weekend in the US, between your prior
message and this one.

3)  I'm not the maintainer for _any_ window manager.
4)  Nor am I the maintainer for X11.

However, I do happen to have a Magic Mouse.

I saw the same issue with Fink's windowmaker package on 10.7 using that.
 When I checked the Mouse item in the System Preferences, I found that
the "Secondary click" item wasn't checked (this also applies on 10.6).
First check that.

--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison