Le 29 oct. 2012 à 14:48, Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com> a écrit
:

> On 10/29/12 2:45 AM, Sébastien Maret wrote:
>>
> <snip>
>> Thanks for reporting this. It should be fixed in gdl-0.9.2-4. I've also
>> updated the various libraries, except for netcdf because gdl does not seems
>> to like newer versions.
>>
>> Sébastien
>>

> That's a bit weird about netcdf, though.  The gdl configure script
> explicitly asks whether nc-config exists, and I believe that's only
> available starting with netcdf-4

With netcdf7, it complains that there is a missing header file:

checking for nc-config... /sw/bin/nc-config
checking for nc_open in -lnetcdf... yes
checking netcdfcpp.h usability... no
checking netcdfcpp.h presence... no
checking for netcdfcpp.h... no
checking /sw/include/netcdfcpp.h usability... no
checking /sw/include/netcdfcpp.h presence... no
checking for /sw/include/netcdfcpp.h... no

Error! netCDF installation seems not to be usable
       This suggests a conflicting netCDF-HDF4 installation, e.g.
       - uninstalling HDF4 after installation of netCDF
       - installing netCDF before HDF4

Indeed, the header file gets installed in a weird location (/sw/opt):
/sw/opt/netcdf7/include/netcdfcpp.h

The funny thing is that /sw/bin/nc-config returns the correct location for the
header:

%  /sw/bin/nc-config --includedir
/sw/opt/netcdf7/include

but GDL configure scripts ignores it...