* Alexander Hansen on Friday, November 30, 2012 at 20:08:30 -0700
> Sourceforge had CVS downtime earlier in the week, and anonymous CVS is
> still shut down.  The best options I can give you are:
>
> 1)  Complain to sourceforge
>
> 2)  If you aren't behind a firewall, use "fink selfupdate-rsync" to
> switch to rsync selfupdates, since that is mostly working (one mirror
> seems to be down).

Hm. Which mirrors are recommended? I switched back to rsync and
tried the ones you named on your blog and always get:

|The timestamp of the server is older than what you already have.

With the default master mirrors it's the same.

--
theatre - books - texts - movies
Black Trash Productions at home: http://www.blacktrash.org