On 2013 Apr 12, at 5:58 AM, Jack Howarth wrote:

> I don't have access to any G4's. Could someone with a G4 test changing the
> line…

        I installed fink 0.9.0 on my wife's Powerbook this morning, but never
even got to compile anything:

1) It can't selfupdate, as the curl to
"http://www.finkproject.org/CURRENT-FINK-10.5"; of course fails.

2) There is no atlas.info in the current setup.

sent from Lion

Mal: "If anyone gets nosy, just ...you know ... shoot 'em. "

Zoe: "Shoot 'em?"

Mal: "Politely."