On 4/22/13 11:22 PM, Mike Wirth wrote:
> <2nd try: Forwarding my reply to Daniel to the list, after trying his
> 9.2 version of libopenraw1-shlibs>
>
> No joy, but as he suggested, maybe the log below will expose the problem.
>
> Mike

<snip>

>     libtool: link: g++ -g -O2 -Wextra -ansi -pedantic -g -Wall -Wshadow
>     -o .libs/testsuite testsuitetags.o testsuite.o testsuitehandler.o
>     xmlhandler.o -arch ppc ppc64 i386 x86_64 -dynamic -g -Os -pipe
>     -Wl,-search_paths_first -Wl,-weak-lgssapi_krb5 -Wl,-weak-lkrb5
>     -Wl,-weak-lk5crypto -Wl,-weak-lcom_err -Wl,-weak-lresolv  -L/sw/lib
>     ../lib/.libs/libopenraw.dylib /sw/lib/libjpeg.dylib
>     /sw/lib/libxml2.dylib -lcurl -pthread

<snip>

Looks like the same botched multi-arch junk as before, so we'll need to
look elsewhere for this bit of upstream "helpfulness".  Unfortunately,
my powerpc system isn't available at the moment so I can't easily test
this myself, but what I _can_ see is that this isn't triggered on
10.8/x86_64:

libtool: link: g++ -g -O2 -Wextra -ansi -pedantic -g -Wall -Wshadow -o
.libs/testsuite testsuitetags.o testsuite.o testsuitehandler.o
xmlhandler.o  -L/sw/lib ../lib/.libs/libopenraw.dylib
/sw/lib/libjpeg.dylib /sw/lib/libxml2.dylib /sw/lib/libcurl.dylib -pthread

Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison
My package updates: http://finkakh.wordpress.com/