On Tue, 4 Jun 2013 00:11:41 +0200, Peter Dyballa
<peter_dyba...@freenet.de> wrote:
Hello!

> These two have pretty old dependencies, guile and libgettext3. Since
> I wanted to clear my Leopard system from some old stuff I made a
> local libgtop2 package with libgettext8 and guile18, which is
> installed. Libgtop2 could be built and I could remove guile
> (libgettext3 is still needed by others).

libgtop2 itself is ancient, so I'm not surprised it has ancient deps
(the ones that were current at the time). Try libgtop2.0.7, which is
the current version? If *that* has old upgradeable deps, they should be
fixed, and maybe the package names should be changed to make it clear
that it's "the new version of the same thing" rather than a new-named
thing.

dan

  --
Daniel Macks