On 10/11/2013 10:02 AM, Alan wrote:
> Failed: no package found for specification 'rpy2-py27'!
>
> Using
>
> Package manager version: 0.35.2
> Distribution version: selfupdate-rsync Thu Oct 10 14:00:42 2013, 10.8,
> x86_64
> Trees: local/main stable/main local/injected
>
> Thanks in advance,

For some reason, rpy2-py* was limited to only 10.7 and below.  I've
added the rpy2 maintainer so he can advance it if needed.  If you want
to test it yourself, copy the file

/sw/fink/dists/stable/main/finkinfo/sci/rpy2-py.info to
/sw/fink/dists/local/main/finkinfo and remove the entire "Distribution:
10.7, 10.6, 10.5, 10.4" line and then try rebuilding rpy2-py27.  If it
does work, please let us know so we can make it available for newer OS X
versions.

Hanspeter