So I'm using Mavericks, OS X 10.9.2, and XCode 5.1, I tried to re-configure
fink but I get this:

Fink does not yet support an official set of binary packages for your
current
distribution.

=> Setting UseBinaryDist to 'false'

I think I may have a stab at creating a mock package.
Thanks

--
Postdoctoral Fellow