I’ve got Fink up and running after upgrading to OS X 10.10 and the only issue I
seem to see is Fink Commander being stuck in “Updating the table data”.
Fink Commander is really really old and I’m wondering if there is a fix to get
it working again?
I looked at the FinkCommander mailing list on SourceForge and see some email
exchanges back in March this year and a potential fix
"Regarding the issue with FinkCommander I've solved it by changing the path
of PERL in the FinkCommander preferences."

Do you happen to know what this change to the path is? I’ll poke around and see
if I can figure it out in the meantime.

Wade
doug_w...@shaw.ca