On 29/11/14 17:51, Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
> Trying to install pil-systempython25-1.1.7-6 on
>
> Package manager version: 0.38.2
> Distribution version: selfupdate-rsync Sat Nov 29 16:31:56 2014, 10.10, x86_64
[]
> ARCHFLAGS=" " /usr/bin/python2.5 setup.py build
> sh: /usr/bin/python2.5: No such file or directory
[]
> AFAICT there is no /usr/bin/python2.5 in Yosemite and the package should
> probably be removed from 10.10.

Until 10.9, python2.5 was the version that existed on all supported OSX
versions. This is now python2.7, so I am going to change the

What held me back to commit this was (and still is) the asymptote
package, which needs a version of pil-systempython and is the only
raison-d'ĂȘtre for the pil-systempython package. Updating asymptote
implies naturally upgrading to the latest version 2.32, and there is a
bug that prevents this from building correctly
<http://sourceforge.net/p/asymptote/bugs/184/>
As soon as I find a workaround, I'll do these updates.

A quick fix for the Distribution line in pil-systempython is now in CVS
(version 1.1.7-7). Asymptote will currently not build on 10.10, however.

--
Martin