Dear Michael,

On 18.03.2015, at 17:19, Michael Hill <mich...@vaildevops.com> wrote:

> Trying to install terminator and I'm getting errors that autoheader is
> missing.  Any ideas on how to get fink to see autoheader?  I had this error
> initially without unstable resources, enabled unstable, went through the
> whole list of scanpackages, self update, selfupdate-rsync etc... per the
> documentation and still no luck.

thank you very much for your bug report, much appreciated.

Based on your log, the error is in building libtool2 (BTW, for future reports,
I'd recommend mentioning that in your email, and perhaps also in the subject
;-), lest the responsible maintainer might by accident not realize why he
received the email)

I just committed a new revision of the libtool2 package (2.4.6-2) to CVS, which
ought to address the issue (and does so in my tests). Please give it a try and
let me know if it doesn't fix the problem for you.

Cheers,
Max