Since a few days "selfupdate" fails wth the following message:

I will now run the cvs command to retrieve the latest package descriptions. The 'su' command will be used to run the CVS command as the user 'luigiernesto'. After that, the core packages will be updated right away; you should then update the other packages using commands like 'fink
update-all'.

/usr/bin/su luigiernesto -c '/sw/bin/cvs -q -z3 update -d -P -l'
cvs [update aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer
### execution of /usr/bin/su failed, exit code 1
/usr/bin/su luigiernesto -c '/sw/bin/cvs -q -z3 update -d -P 10.7'
cvs [update aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer
### execution of /usr/bin/su failed, exit code 1
Failed: Updating using CVS failed. Check the error messages above.

Have I missed something relevant in the past days?
Thanks and regards,
                                                    Luigi Zanotti

--

Prof. Luigi Ernesto Zanotti

Physics Department "G. Occhialini"
University of Milano Bicocca

Piazza della Scienza 3. 20126 Milano Italy
Tel. +39 02 6448 2413
E-Mail: luigi.zano...@mib.infn.it