Thanks for this Alexander. I understand that I may not be able to get step
by step instructions. I guess I would ask then, is it possible to install
this software on OSX? Is there another way you would suggest?

Thanks for kind reply though,  and really saved me a lot of what could've
been wasted time.

Take care