Thank you very much. Since my needs are minimal. I’ll go ahead and install it
then.

Out of curiosity, how far away is fink for 10.11?

Thanks to TV and for the convenience of TV, you can only be one of two kinds of
human beings, either a liberal or a conservative.
                --Kurt Vonnegut

On Sep 18, 2015, at 08:33, Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 17, 2015, at 20:48, PNM <p...@minoofar.com> wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> Is it safe to upgrade to XCode 7? That update just showed up.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Payam
> Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk
> for people who can't read.  --Frank Zappa

It’s probably OK, though it lacks a 10.10 SDK and cctools, so there may be a
few packages which will have build dependency complaints.