> Am 26.09.2015 um 01:54 schrieb fink-users-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net:
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 16:47:33 -0700
> From: Saleh Elmohamed <m.a.saleh.elmoha...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Fink-users] Failed: phase compiling: flac-1.3.1-1 failed
> To: Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com>
> Cc: Hanspeter Niederstrasser <nie...@users.sourceforge.net>,
>       fink-users list <fink-users@lists.sourceforge.net>,     Saleh Elmohamed
>       <m.a.saleh.elmoha...@gmail.com>
>
> Hi all,
>
> fink update-all produced the following failure ...
>
> Would appreciate the fix. Many thanks.
>
> Cheers,
> Saleh

According to a hint from Jack Howarth, the version of clang on 10.7 is too old.
I managed to resolve it locally by using a newer version of clang from fink
with these additions:

SetCC: clang-3.6
SetCXX: clang++-3.6

With these additional fields, flac was build without the errors about missing
symbols. However, I did not do any functional tests of the package.

Michael.