Where do you find command line tools? In the download tab of XCode preferences,
or in the downloads section the developer web site? I cannot find it in either
place.

Thank you.

Payam
---
"Every science engenders some pseudo-science, inspiring eccentrics to explore
freakish by-ways; astronomy has its parodists in astrology, chemistry used to
have them in alchemy."    --Stanislaw Lem, Solaris

On Oct 2, 2015, at 08:12, Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 2, 2015, at 07:34, PNM <p...@minoofar.com> wrote:
>
> I upgraded successfully to El Capitan and to fink 0.39 following Alexander’s
> instructions, but I cannot complete selfupdate via rsync because command line
> tools aren’t installed. Do I gather correctly that command line tools for
> 10.11 aren’t out yet? Even on the developer site, I only see the tools for
> 10.10 and XCode 7.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Payam

The 10.11 tools for Xcode 7 show up as downloadable for me.

--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison