Dear fink users,

Alex: many thanks for all of your help thus far with installing the simplecv
package.

I have managed to get all of the dependencies in place to run this package, and
have it nominally working as part of my fink installation.

However, whenever I try to read barcodes I get a segmentation fault.

It appears that the fault is arising when I try (or anything else) tries to
import the zbar python module.

In [1]: run -i OrganizeByBarcode.py
Fatal Python error: (pygame parachute) Segmentation Fault
Abort trap: 6

apollo8:Version 0 buz$ ipython-py27 --pylab
Python 2.7.10 (default, Oct 30 2015, 17:41:23)

?         -> Introduction and overview of IPython's features.
%quickref -> Quick reference.
help      -> Python's own help system.
object?   -> Details about 'object', use 'object??' for extra details.
Using matplotlib backend: Qt4Agg

In [1]: import zbar
Segmentation fault: 11
apollo8:Version 0 buz$

Is there anything that you could do to help?

All the best, and many thanks!

—Buz