> On Feb 23, 2016, at 12:12, Giuliano Franchetti <g.franche...@gsi.de> wrote:
>
> Hello to all,
>
> I am experiencing a strange problem with djvulibre.
> When I convert a pdf file to djvu, it does not make the write job anymore.
> Something is wrong, but I find no errors.
>
> Below I attached an example of pdf file converted to djvu.
>
> Any suggestion is welcomed. Thanks
>
>       Giuliano
>
> <ppp_page_10005.pdf>
> <ppp_page_10005.djvu>

> Giuliano Franchetti
>
> Primary Beams / Beam Physik
>
> Office:         C27 3.018
> phone:       +49 6159 71 1535
> fax:             +49 6159 71 3099
> e-mail:        g.franche...@gsi.de <mailto:g.franche...@gsi.de>
> http://web-docs.gsi.de/~giuliano <http://web-docs.gsi.de/~giuliano>
>
> --
> GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH
> Planckstraße 1
> 64291 Darmstadt
> www.gsi.de <http://www.gsi.de/>
>
> Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Darmstadt
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 1528
>
> Geschäftsführung:
> Ursula Weyrich
> Professor Dr. Karlheinz Langanke
>
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: St Dr. Georg Schütte
> Stellvertreter: Ministerialdirigent Dr. Rolf Bernhardt

This is a list devoted to _general_ Fink issues.  I don’t know if anybody here
happens to be an expert with DJVU (I’ve never used it, myself), and it’s a good
idea to provide the following information rather than assuming we know anything
about it (this is true for any package, by the way):

1) Any input and output files—which you provided, thanks.
2) The *exact* commands that are supposed to be run, so that people can attempt
to reproduce the issue.

--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison