From: William G. Scott <wgsc...@ucsc.edu>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 11:31:45 AM
To: Alexander Hansen
Cc: Yu, Ying; fink-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Fink-users] Failed: phase compiling: blt-2.4z-162 failed

BTW, BLT still compiles fine on my 10.11.6 machine at work.  I haven’t had a
chance to test on anything with 10.12 and my home internet has been down since
the orange coup.

William G. Scott
Director, Program in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Professor, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
and The Center for the Molecular Biology of RNA
University of California at Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz, California 95064
USA

http://scottlab.ucsc.edu