On Jun 28, 2010, at 6:15 AM, Benny Malengier wrote:

> I do not find a registration button on https://matforge.org/fipy

We have asked the matforge administrators to restore this Trac functionality.
They have not been forthcoming.

> Should all bugs be anonymous? I rather have a login on bug trackers.

I'm afraid so. I'd prefer bug reports to be logged in, too.

> It does not say on https://matforge.org/fipy/newticket if your email address
> will be hidden on the tracker if you give that. Does it?

email addresses are hidden to anonymous viewers (I can see them when logged in,
but not when not)

> Note that this mailing list replies with a fake To address of:
> "Multiple recipients of list <fipy@nist.gov>"

As opposed to what?

> This is highly annoying in eg gmail and other clients. Can this setting not
> be changed, this is the first mailing list I am on that behaves like this.

Changed to what?