Hi Daniel,

In your script, you are solving an steady state problem. Add a transient
term, and preferably sweep to get the solution. Perhaps sth like this:

equation = (TransientTerm() == diffusion_term + source_term)
timestep = <your time step>
steps = 10

for step in range(steps)
        res = 1.e6
        phi.updateOld()
        while res>1.e-5
                res = equation.sweep(var = phi, dt = timestep)

Kind regards,

Ali