Hi Daniel,
Thank a lot, it is really nice to have a reply so fast, i'll try again
olivier

Le 25/09/2014 04:32, Daniel Wheeler a écrit :
Hi Olivier,

I fixed up the script a bit

https://gist.github.com/wd15/030fd25b9f19ef0ec4ec

It at least runs without errors now. The main change was the replacement of the tuple of CellVariables passed to the diffusion and convetion term with single CellVariables, but with the the shape of rank 1 tensors (vectors). Passing tuples of CellVarialbes in FiPy to the terms doesn't really work correctly. In the diffusion term it invokes a biharmonic (fourth order diffusion term) and in the convection term it only works if each of the entries is single valued (not an array or variable of any kind).

The other thing is that I changed the CellVariables to FaceVariables since it makes sense to evaluate the coefficients directly at the faces rather than interpolating from the cell centers. I noticed that the velocity depends on 1 / R so I had to finesse this for R=0 faces, you may want to think about that a bit.

I have no idea whether the results are correct, but at least you can do some analysis now.

Cheers,

Daniel