Kyle,

It looks like you are missing the installation of the tvtk package that
FiPy utilizes. Are you using the Enthought Python distribution or MacPorts?
Either way, you should be able to find that package and install it. Once
that is done, I think everything will work. This is just my initial
thoughts though.

L.Bryce Whitson Jr.
lwhits...@gmail.com