Hi Kyle,

#*Boundary Conditions*
> phi.constrain(X,mesh.exteriorFaces)
> phi.constrain(X,mesh.interiorFaces)

The above is the problem. You are constraining the internal faces, which
makes no sense in FiPy. I am not even sure how FiPy behaves when that
constraint is added. However, I assume that is not what you want to do. If
you remove that constraint the result seems to look nice. BTW,
"exteriorFaces" refers to both the inner and outer external faces of the
annulus. Perhaps you thought "interiorFaces" referred to the interior
annulus faces that are external to the mesh.

Also, you don't need to import the results into Mathematica. You can just
use "viewer = fipy.Viewer(phi); viewer.plot()" to look at the results.

Cheers,

Daniel

--
Daniel Wheeler