Hi Dan,

​hank you! I was not aware of t
hat at all, thanks for that important information! I just tried searching
for ways to implement the Robin BCs in FiPy. This exam
​​
pl
​​e from the site
​

​<​
http://bit.ly/2c8Bnkp
​>​
 appears to
​
indicate
 that the var.faceGrad.constrain(0, where=m.exteriorFaces)
​piece of command​
​
used

​
was in fact made for ​
handl
​ing​
only the advection component
​.​
​suppose
​ then that​
​my
 diffusion component is
​constrained by

​the usual default ​
Neumann BCs.
​If I'm correct
, then it's even more puzzling why that line
​in
 my code
​causes the solution to ​
blows up
​. In contrast
,
 the solution
​looks

​remarkably ​
well-behaved
​when provided with
 just the Neumann BCs.
​Is there something else I'm not understanding? How would my code be
altered to properly implement the Robin BCs?

Thanks,
Yun