Hello Everyone!

I've compiled Trilinos on Antegros Linux. I'm sharing my build script
since it can be tedious to make one from scratch.

cmake \
     -D TPL_ENABLE_MPI=ON \
     -D BUILD_SHARED_LIBS=ON \
     \
     -D Trilinos_ENABLE_ALL_PACKAGES=ON \
     -D TPL_ENABLE_Matio=OFF \
     -D TPL_ENABLE_GLM=OFF \
     -D TPL_ENABLE_Netcdf=OFF \
     \
     -D Trilinos_ENABLE_SEACAS:STRING=OFF \
     \
     -D PyTrilinos_DOCSTRINGS:BOOL=OFF \
     -D Trilinos_ENABLE_Panzer:STRING=OFF \
     \
     -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/path/to/trilinos/install/directory/ \
     ../

make -j$(nproc) install

I've disabled netcdf, GLM, and MatIO because I didn't want to install
them. Panzer_STK was failing compilation with errors so I disabled it.
Doxygen doc strings were disabled because the python python2 naming
convention on Antegros was causing a python3 to be called when python2
should have been called. Since Arch and Antegros are so similar, this
should work on both.

Best Wishes,

-Michael Waters