From: fipy-boun...@nist.gov [mailto:fipy-boun...@nist.gov] On Behalf Of Raymond
Smith
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 12:40 AM
To: fipy@nist.gov
Subject: Re: FiPy sweep convergence bottoms out

I am confused as well now. Comparing with the plots on this
Wiki<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rate_of_convergence> page which are also
semi-log, it looks to me like Krishna is seeing linear convergence.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Guyer, Jonathan E. Dr. (Fed)
<jonathan.gu...@nist.gov<mailto:jonathan.gu...@nist.gov>> wrote:
I don't understand what you mean by "supra-linear trend in the semiology plot".
You show clear 2nd order convergence, which is what I would expect.