Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to access the internal matrices of the system
of equations formulated by Fipy , given the coefficient terms of the general
conservation equation.

Let's say I have a simple diffusion equation (eg. Heat equation). I can
hand-code the differentiation matrix and BC vector for a constant dx using the
2nd order central difference formula.

Is there a way to see the matrix/vector system of the discretised system that
FiPy has internally formed before we call solve() or sweep() ? I am still
learning basics of discretisarion schemes and it will be helpful to visualise
how FiPy internally forms the matrices, and how they compare to the
hand-derived matrices/vectors

Regards,

Krishna