Some notes about this release:

- Because conda is a dreary pain in the behind, it appears to be necessary to
specify
  `conda install --channel conda-forge fipy=3.4`
  otherwise fipy 3.3 takes precedence for some reason.
- PETSc supports Py3k in parallel (as well as Python 2.7).
- PyTrilinos is available from conda-forge for Python 2.7.
  In principle, it works with Py3k as well, but we won't be
  attempting to build it to find out.
- On Python 2.7, PETSc and PyTrilinos have comparable performance.
  Unfortunately, this performance lags serial PySparse by a
  considerable margin. Serial SciPy lags them all.
  See
https://www.ctcms.nist.gov/fipy/documentation/USAGE.html#solving-in-parallel
  for discussion.
  Until we can sort this out, we won't be (willingly) dropping support for
Python 2.