From: Philip F. Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 4:19 PM
To: Raymond Kessler; firearmsregprof@lists.ucla.edu
Subject: Re: "Gun Crazy"

It isn't clear to me whether this part of the comment "All I can say is
that I wonder how the gun lobby was able to buy 5 members of the Supreme
Court?" is a serious question or how it relates to Herz's article?

If it is a seriously intended question, I believe the questioner has
taken leave of his senses.

Phil

> This is a multipart message in MIME format.
>

> I'm sure some of you are familiar with Andrew Herz's "Gun Crazy"
Article at

--
The Art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get
at him as soon as you can. Strike at him as hard as you can and as