Scalia is always a joy to read. I suspect that the fact Justice Scalia and
Justice Stevens will no longer be sitting on the court together it was a bit
easier to write the truth.

________________________________
From: Guy Smith <g...@gunfacts.info>
To: firearmsregprof@lists.ucla.edu
Sent: Mon, June 28, 2010 12:40:46 PM
Subject: Scalia in McDonald

Perhaps I simply have read too few decisions
by the Supremes, but Scalia mocking evisceration of Stevens’ dissent
seems exceptional.  Granted Steven’s opinions have recently entered
the realm of science fiction, but Scalia’s assault treats Stevens
(rightly) with a very heavy hand.

Guy Smith
www.GunFacts.info