Hello,

I ran a quick test of nbackup with Firebird 2.1.4 Classic 32-bit during
a TPC-H database generation with scale 1GB. So, a simulated load (insert
into statements by the TPC-H generation thingy) in combination with
executing nbackup.

A first full backup of the database after ~ 30 sec. after the database
generation/fill has started worked fine. Then I did a first level 1
backup. Went fine. Another level 1 backup. Went fine again. The next
level 1 backup hangs now, the delta file fills up and any other database
attachments to the database hang as well, so no additional database
attachments possible.

I'm gonna wait now if everything goes back to normal => merging a rather
largish delta file with additional attachments possible.

Anyway, have there been any nbackup related tests under load? Should the
above work differently, e.g. additional attachments should be possible
(there is no exception, simply the CONNECT statement hangs)

Thanks!

Regards,
Thomas