On 10/14/11 11:18, Thomas Steinmaurer wrote:

>>> This not a plug now, but I'm afraid only with FB TraceManager. I haven't
>>> been able to reproduce with the command-line utilites.
>> The specific of command-line utilities is that they always execute only
>> one svc-start command per life of svc handler. May be an issue due to
>> more svc-start's in FB TraceManager?
> Definitely. One worker thread per started trace session and in the main
> application thread the list of trace sessions is queried periodically.
>
> Do you see an issue in 2.5.1 here? As said, the thing works fine 2.5.0.

The only service I could check with multiple start-svc commands is user
management (using gsec). Works fine for me.

I'm afraid I have no easy way to test other multiple start-svc commands
(except rewriting utility). All TCS tests and flame-robin also run
single svc-start command per handle lifetime (hmm, may be it's worth to
do some). If you send me FB TraceManager privately can check how does it
work with linux server.