How do I debug if firebird server running with code changes that we made? I
am running fbserver.exe with "-a -p 3050 -database
"localhost:..\myDatabase.fdb"". Firebird tray icon is showing me that
nothing has been attached and nothing is happening outside of the windows
message loop. Also, when parsing the debug parameter, the parser did not
pick up the database parameter.

Basically, I am wondering if I can find a document describing how to debug,
reference guide or any kind of helpful document to debug Firebird code
changes. We are using Visual Studio 2005.