Hello all!

In posix builds since FB2.0 we use 'firebird' runuser as default, but
support (at least on linux) scripts to switch between 'firebird' and
'root' runusers. It's clear that using root as runuser is potential
security hole for any system. On the other hand no problems with running
firebird server in non-root mode were found during that years. Therefore
I suggest to drop support of switching firebird to 'root' runuser since
FB3. (Certainly it does not prevent user to switch runuser to 'root'
manually, but this is not our issue.)

Any problems with this suggestion?

A.