I regularly build fb3 and then run a script to drop and rebuild a database.

The script terminates normally, but when I type 'show tables', isql crashes.
This has been happening for some time.

On restarting isql, the command works correctly.
The script calls many other scripts and changes the output file as well.
AMD64, linux-3.14.1, gcc-3.8.2

$ fbsql
Enter password:
treeve
ISQL Version: LI-T3.0.0.31082 Firebird 3.0 Alpha 2
Use CONNECT or CREATE DATABASE to specify a database
SQL> connect localhost:accounts;
Server version:
LI-T3.0.0.31082 Firebird 3.0 Alpha 2
LI-T3.0.0.31082 Firebird 3.0 Alpha 2/tcp (Horos)/P13:C
LI-T3.0.0.31082 Firebird 3.0 Alpha 2/tcp (Horos)/P13:C
Database:  localhost:accounts, User: treeve
SQL> input build.sql ;
-- migration complete
set echo off;

SQL> show tables;
/home/treeve/bin/fbsql: line 9:  2572 Segmentation fault      $FB -ch utf8 -
fetch stdin -user ${ME} -z

Unfortunately the scripts process confidential data, so I cannot provide a
copy.

Let me know if I can help to debug this

Regards, Treeve