10.05.2014 15:30, Vlad Khorsun wrote:
>   if blob contents was not changed by update, there will be no new blob.

   Imagine that we have version chain like this (only blob ids are listed):

1->2->2->3->3->3(first staying)->3->4->5->5

   Because to the right from "first staying" version cannot be any blob id from
the left
part (except eq to first staying one), it is enough for stay list to contain
only one blob
id from first staying version. Everything to the left that is not eq to it can
be GC-ed
without any problem.
   If you have testcase that is differ from that - send it to me. I tested the
case from
CORE-537 and every modification of it that came to my mind, but no problem
appeared.

--
   WBR, SD.