27.05.2014 16:58, marius adrian popa wrote:

> 1.One of the feature that i wish from project is to migrate from svn to github

You likely mean from SourceForge to GitHub (and from svn to git at the
same time).

> (several projects are on github and it's is a lot easier to
> contribute : MariaDB , Postgresql ...)

How is it easier to contribute? You either have commmit rights or not.

> 2.Faster release cycle with less features between releases (Some of
> the less used features could be handled after 3.0 final release)

This is being discussed among project admins.

> 3. New features should be done in features branches and then migrated
> to the core

Why do you think this approach is better?

> ps: mostly is about speeding up the team process but faster release
> cycle is major feature these days ( as example for : Chrome , Firefox
> ...)

Let's not compare apples with oranges. There's a huge difference between
backends and frontends in terms of stability and support.