On 07/22/14 15:04, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
> 22.07.2014 12:59, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
>> You will have the same
>> problem on platforms/compilers where int is 64 bits wide.
>     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/64-bit_computing#64-bit_data_models

Are you serious that we should take into an account such exotic as HAL
Computer Systems port of Solaris to SPARC64? What about UNICOS -
interbase (and FB too) never used to run on Cray.

Let me once more citate from that page:
"Many 64-bit platforms today use an LP64 model (including Solaris, AIX,
HP-UX, Linux, OS X, BSD, and IBM z/OS)" (where sizeof(int) == 4). I see
here the list of our supported (more or less) ports.