Hi everyone,
For a number of reasons I'm interested in the concept and even looked at
the possibility of adding a FBStreamingBackupManager (or something like
that) but I'm not currently exactly sure where/how that should happen and
for the moment don't have the extra time.
What did occur to me is to give a stream to the logger and
setBackupPath("stdout"), which appears to be working (obviously requires
more testing :)).

So I have two questions about that
1 Is there a "proper way" to do it in the current Jaybird?
2 Anyone see a reason why my "workaround" should become a problem at some
point?