Hi,

i know that team is now very busy - today released RC1..

but i have 3 questions

1. I fix some output indentation and i have removed Index name quotation
and i put patch file on own server
http://itstop.pl/SVNFB/FB3.patch

but is this good code formating and conversion? (changes in
jrd/recsrc/RecordSource.cpp)
bounds.printf(
                                    (printIndent(level, detailed_format) +
"<Bounds>" +
                                    printIndent(level+1, detailed_format) +
"<lower_bound>%d/%d</lower_bound>" +
                                    printIndent(level, detailed_format) +
"</Bounds>").c_str(),
                                      retrieval->irb_lower_count, segCount);

2.
Is this pull request useful at all or this is useless for FB team?
I try to start to teach FB code, to work in the future on more useful and
harder topics.
But i must get start point, will be good to see feedback (and also
criticism)

3.
If answer for 2 is Yes - then
do you think that "Access By ID" should be printed as separated Node
Operation instead of attribute?

regards,
Karol Bieniaszewski