On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 10:33:46AM +0100, Philippe Makowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on the Firebird 3 package for Centos 7
>
> to have some coherence between distros , I took a look at :
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:mkubecek:firebird30/firebird
>
> and
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-firebird/3.0.git/
>
> Can we coordinate our work ?
>
> I like the way Debian split the package, Michal, what about doing the
> same in Suse ? (I will certainly do the same in Mageia, Fedora and Centos)

I'm not familiar with Debian packaging, is there an easier way to see
how are files divided into packages than going through

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-firebird/3.0.git/tree/debian/make_packages.sh

?

So far I noticed libib_util separated into its own package, this
definitely looks reasonable.

                                                               Michal