06.03.2016 19:06, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes пишет:
> Hi!
>
> Original FB/Java plugin had a security database where SYSDBA could
> define JAAS permissions per users.
>
> Since Java can read files and do bad things, it's SYSDBA (server admin)
> to define these permissions. And since was SYSDBA task to create users,
> that was ok.
>
> No we can have embedded users in databases and database owners (not
> SYSDBA) can create users.
>
> That created a problem in how FB/Java should manage permissions.
>
> Should the FB/Java security database not mention only user names but
> databases too, and how?

Certainly FB/Java security should distinguish users from different
security databases. But except different databases we may also have
different plugins, and user 'trusted' from security database 'secure',
authorized using srp is something different from user 'trusted' from
same sec-db, but authorized using legacy auth. In addition there are
server-wide plugins (like windows SSPI). I.e. not only database name but
also plugin name should be taken into an account. All that information
about user is present in att_user->usr_auth_block and can be used by
FB/Java security to validate user's rights.