Em 07/03/2016 11:32, Dimitry Sibiryakov escreveu:
> 06.03.2016 18:49, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
>> If you "create or ALTER" something, you surely need to pass a clause of
>> what you want to alter.
>
>    Even if I want to alter nothing?..

As I said, then this is not "create or ALTER", you're creating a new
kind of statement (CREATE IF NOT EXIST or something like that) in a
wrong name.

If you want a new kind of statement (like RECREATE is), then propose and
implement for all DDL commands.

>    In any case, I've added check for alter clauses and now it matches old
> behavior. May I
> commit?

I see no problem then. Just want that not needed change (about
set_generator_clause) to not be changed.

Adriano