Hi,

I downloaded the Windows zip files(Win32, x64 and x64_pdb). I was looking
at being able to try to create a dbcrypt plugin, and I did notice that
a pascal version of the code was also included.  But, I can't find the
firebird.h nor the firebird.pas files, anywhere in the zip files, that
would  be  needed to try them out.  Will they be included in the final
release? Or, will I need to search for them in the code repository?

--
Best regards,
 Daniel Rail